The Landscape Institute is the Royal Chartered institute for landscape architects. The Awards celebrate the work of the profession as well as advancing the knowledge and understanding of the discipline.
The categories available are:
• Adding Value through Landscape
• Communications & Presentation
• Design for a Small Scale Development
• Design for a Medium Scale Development
• Design for a Large Scale Development
• Design for a Temporary Landscape Project
• Heritage and Conservation
• Science, Management & Stewardship
• Landscape Policy & Research
• Local Landscape Planning
• Strategic Landscape Planning
• Urban Design and Masterplanning
• Student Dissertation
• Student Portfolio
Deadline for registration is April 30th.
The original LE:NOTRE Projects were co-funded by the European Union's Socrates and Lifelong Learning Programmes.
The LE:NOTRE Institute has been established by ECLAS as foundation under Netherlands Law.