Call for abstracts 'IFLA-APR Fifth International Cultural Landscape Conference, 2014
The Iranian Society of Landscape Professions (ISLAP) and IFLA-APR welcome you to the Fifth International Cultural Landscape Conference, which will be held in TEHRAN, IRAN during November 17-18, 2014. The main theme for the congress is “Urban Cultural Landscape: Past, Present, Future”.
International Cultural Landscape Conference
This event provides an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of current research, knowledge and practical experience among scientists, decision-makers and practitioners, in the worldwide.
Please find more information about abstracts submission and online registration on the conference website: www.Incul2014.ir
Historic Urban Landscape (HUL)
Contemporary Urban Cultural Landscape
Future Urban Cultural Landscape
- Identification, Protection, Restoration, and Integration of Heritage Cultural Landscapes into the Future of Cities
- Tangible and Intangible Values
- Collective Memories
- Genius Loci
- Socio-Economic Impacts
- UNESCO Recommendation on the Historic Urban Landscape
- Employing the HUL Tool Groups:
1. Community Engagement
2. Knowledge and Planning
3. Regulatory Systems
4. Financial Tools
- Urban Cultural Landscapes as an Umbrella to Drive Sustainability
- Urban Development Transformation Challenges
- Integration of Urban Heritage Assets with Future City Growth
- Globalization and Pressure for Increased Homogeneity
- Cultural Diversity and Creativity as an Engine for Vitality
- Urban Interventions Management
- Managing and Innovating for Quality of Daily Life and Tourist Visits
- Innovative Management Approaches
- Climate Change Impacts
- Disaster Impact Management
- Infrastructure Planning
We look forward to the scientific exchange, and the profile you will bring to this Conference.
The original LE:NOTRE Projects were co-funded by the European Union's Socrates and Lifelong Learning Programmes.
The LE:NOTRE Institute has been established by ECLAS as foundation under Netherlands Law.